Homes For Sale In The Fairmont Subdivision.
I get ask at least once a day "How's The Real Estate Market". While I can give a general answer for the area, prices are specific to a location. You can have two neighborhoods side by side but have totally different prices. This has to do with age, condition and even the style of the homes.
The Fairmont subdivision is a small community of 127 homes. Located off Lomond Dr. in Manassas, Virginia. The gross living area of the homes range from 1034 for a Split Level to 2200 for a two level Colonial, with and without garages.
Lets take a close look at "How The Real Estate Market" is doing in the Fairmont Subdivsion for the last 90 days.
There are currenlty five homes available for sale, one under contract and two homes that have sold and settled in the last 90 days
- 9792 Fairmont Ave is listed at $245,000 the starting list price was $265,000
- 8212 Spruance Ct is listed at $259,000 (no price change)
- 9839 Fairmont Ave is listed at $254,900
- 9839 Nimitz Ct. is now $294,900 was at $305,000 (has 2 car garage)
Homes Under Contract:
- 9862 Nimitz Ct. listed at $249,000 UNDER CONTRACT in 15 days
Homes that have sold in the last 90 days:
- 9911 Portsmouth Rd SOLD at $210,000 starting price was $259,000
- 9821 Fairmont Ave SOLD at $240,000 starting price was $259,000 has a 2 car garage
Looking for information on real estate in Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park check out www.PrinceWilliamCountyHomeInfo.com
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in today´s market.