Do You Really Want to Sell This Home?
This is a question I ask my self often when I see MLS sheets with so much incorrect information. Agents rely on this information when they are scheduling appoitments with clients. You would hope it's correct. More often it's not.
Here is a great example: Looks pretty straight forward, right?
- ALT Agent office number no longer in service.
- NO contract terms to review- nothing in the MLS doc folder
- Per Centralized Showing Service a 24 hour notice is required. WHAT? Do you see 24 hours notice required any place on the instructions or remarks?
I call the Listing agent to see if this was the case. She was clueless and says she will call the owner and promises to call right back. An hour later I call her back. Per the "tenant" we are not able to see the property today because the "Tenant says the property is not in show-able condition." WHAT?
- Do you see any mention of the property being tenant occupied?
It's now the next day. I finally get an appointment to show the property and.....................where is the lock box? It's a secured building and you need a fob to unlock the main door.
- Did you see anything in the listing about it being a secure building or how to access the key?
Lucky for me I had another listing in the same building that says, " Lockbox on main entrance fence."
Great, now I need to figure out what lockbox I am looking for.
Looking for information on real estate in Prince William County, Manassas or Manassas Park check out www.PrinceWilliamCountyHomeInfo.com
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in today´s market.